Tuesday 15 September 2009

Halong Bay

Without a doubt my favourite part of the trip and Vietnam altogher. It is a three hour bus ride from Hanoi. When we got there we immedialtly boarded our private boat for the four of us with the crew actually out-numbering us. It is nicknamed the honeymoon suite because fo the service and the luxary of the boatand it lived up to its name. No funny business though! Halong Bay is in my opinion the most gorgeous area I have seen in my long years. We had perfect weather, apparantly it is set to storm today. We went swimming, had luch, dinner and breakfast the next morning on the boat. We explored the local caves. This morning we went kayaking. Last night we felt obliged to drink some of the boat's white wine.
What more can I say. Pictures to come will explain all. This is when I get around to putting them on!
Hope England is nice! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment